Friday 22 December 2017

Now, it's raining.

Heavy grey clouds,
Bearing the unbearable rain,

Finally lets it go.
Similar to my heart,

Too full and heavy

That I feel it is going to fall

From the veins and artery.

Sometimes too full that tears leave it alone to the heart, even tho the heart is filled with holes and maggots, wanting to end it endlessly.
Where is the love to heal this heart?

Where is the love to shoo the maggots away

And cleanse it? 

Where is the care to hold my fragile heart?

Do I not deserve to share the same love you have for the rest?

Or am I loved for the sake of others?

Am I loved because I listen and solve things?

Why is it that you see me only as a tool?

But not as someone you bear?

And the rest?

What about you?

Because your life is shit?

What about my life?

Aren't we the same?

Crying at night when nobody is looking?

Can I just end this pain, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment