Monday 19 February 2018

Dear You,

Dear you,
I once peeled my skin,
A skin that was layered with confusion. 

Dear You,
I felt very refreshed, 
Breathing in cool air
And inhaling oxygen in my system. 

Dear You,
You could do the same. 

Dear You,
Just like a canvas, 
You are magnificent even with only splashes of colours,
But it is time for you to peel your colours
And start from a blank canvas. 

Although the stains may remain,
Reminding us of our pain. 

Dear You,
You may have fooled the world with your vibrant colours,
But I see those jagged details,
The imperfections and a layer of lies. 

In fact, it was all lies,
Your brush paints poison to yourself. 
And it will dissolve and fade,
Just like how desperate you are
To remain magnificent. 

 dear you,
May I remind you,
The coats of paints will slowly peel,
And that is pain.

Pain is so slow
That you wished you would disappear
Into thin air.

I wish you the best

No comments:

Post a Comment