Monday 19 February 2018

Fiddles in puddles.

Tap, tap and tap. 
I tapped and fell,
I fell into another world,
Going through fiddles of waves,
Into millions Os,

And out from another puddle,
It's similar to when I played portal,
My head stabilised itself,
After rounds of motion sickness. 

Where am I?
Am I standing?
Or am I sitting?

It was both vague and vivid.

I tapped again,
Into a colourful world,
And again,
Into endless loop of different worlds,
Maybe I am Alice, 
Going into my wonderland. 

Wait, what is happening?

Similar as the feeling of being stuck 
In the elevator with strangers,
Sweaty strangers and limited space. 

I can't breathe. 
I pushed myself out of the elevator,
Going into another door of mystery. 

What was waiting for me?

The door knob was icy cold, 
My eyes were blinded as soon as my foot entered what was behind the door,
Instantly, the floor fell.

The walls crumbled
But I was floating,
Looking into darkness below me. 

That's you,
Or me. 

You hate me, 
I can feel it. 
I can feel your stare,
I feel your silence speaking loudly. 

You love me,
I can feel it,
Fighting for your own justice,
Or mine.

Are we talking about the same person here?

Ok,
Dead now. 
Wake up



No comments:

Post a Comment