Tuesday 18 September 2018

Mostly contradicting

I pop one pill down my throat, 
Hoping it washes my worries away, 
Whether it is self inflicted or not
Should I swallow more? 

I woke up happy with three hours sleep,
Made some tea and American breakfast, 
Sweat from tea but no worries, 
I'm all motivated. 

When will these thoughts dissappear,
When can I start sleeping
When can my ideas stop coming, 
Should I take something to doze off? 

I love rainy day and cats,
It makes me calm and happy 
And I had nothing to worry about 
As of for now. 

I hate the sun and the heat,
I hate people and people hate me 
I regret every decision and closure 
Can I just dissappear? 

My mind is rolling on things to do,
For tomorrow, in fact today 
I got out of bed and skipped for 600 times, 
Didn't feel hungry and slept after three hours last midnight. 

I was forced to wake up early, 
Can I just read and not get out of bed? 
I don't want to talk to anyone, 
I can really cry if you talk to me. That's how much I don't want it 



I am a riddle and I can't figure myself out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment