Saturday 11 March 2017

2017 Adventure: Supposedly Fan-girling.

I SAW KIM TAE HEE

It was just supposed to be brunch and we were going to head back to campus/home. My friends (Sarah and Jiji) and I had a sushi date but we went to pavilion instead, after the brunch. Pavilion now has an elite wing, whatever that is, so there was a launching of a brand/store? Anyways, it was Bonia.

The other day was Coach and Jessica from girl's generation was there for the launching. So, for Bonia, it was Kim Tae Hee. We weren't planning on being there but somehow my friends wanted to see it so I was automatically dragged as well. 




I didn't really know who she was but somehow there were already a lot of people gathering at Bonia at around one thirty when the event was supposedly to start at three thirty. After Zuhr prayer, we went back to Bonia and it was crowded but because my other friend, Sarah was an expert in fandom-thingy, she went to queue up for us at one thirty and she got to the first row, literally at the barrier thingy. She pulled us to her and I was in the second row but because everyone was taller than me, I couldn't see much (I didn't see a lot of things). Instead, I stood there scrolling at twitter and occasionally looked up to see what was happening.

To be frank, I think it was a bit embarrassing to be there cause there were taking pictures (the officials) and I could be in there, looking annoyed and there were people from other spaces of the mall looking at the crowd. I was so conscious and embarrassed. 


This was pretty much my view. I have never been to this kind of thing, I mean I can fan girl quite crazily but this was insane. I mean, I stood there for almost four hours, my feet hurts. It was so crowded, I can't see a thing. People were screaming at my ear and squashing me between some other humans. I don't even want to be there.

As I decided to bail out from this, suddenly from only two rows of people, it became five, I was trapped since  was in the second row. There were some local artists who attended the red carpet thingy but I really didn't know who they were but when it was Kim Tae Hee, people went crazy and started pushing, screaming, taking pictures. I stood there awkwardly, taking pictures of crowds and looking through phones. 


I bet you if I were to stay a little bit more longer, my ears would burst. Anyways, I don't think I want to do this kind of thing anymore (okay fine, yes if it was Brendon Urie, IU or Exo). It was so hot I felt like dying especially when I was sandwiched like a sardine in a can. 


Anyways, this is Kim Tae Hee from the screen. 



See, people can see me and yeah, there's some high angled camera there!


Honestly, I gave way to a lot of people to be in my space cause I was in the second row and if you are tall enough, you can see the celebrity but I was too short or others were too tall, I wasted my time (almost 4 hours) but hey, it was an experience. I think I am being contradicting here 
Anyways, this is something new for this year. Cheers to many more!



1 comment: